At PBS Animal Health you can count on fast, accurate
shipping...Get Free Shipping on your
qualifying* $75+ order – Simply order $75+ to qualify for
FREE SHIPPING on 11,000+ items!
Plus, you can
qualify for Free Shipping on thousands of items too!
- Products with FOB weights. FOB will be calculated automatically at checkout based on the total weight of your order and your shipping destination from our Massillon Ohio warehouse.
- Oversized shipping charges for items indicated as "Oversized".
- Hazardous charges for items indicated as "Hazardous".
- Additional shipping charges for Special Orders Items or Drop-Ship Items (shipped from the manufacturer).
- Expedited Air Shipping Charges. Orders are normally shipped UPS Ground unless determined otherwise.
- Orders shipped to APO & FPO addresses are sent via US Mail with all charges paid by the customer.
- Orders shipped to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands are shipped UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air with all charges paid by customer.
SurePost is an economy, residential-bound ground service designed for small, lightweight business-to-consumer (B2C) parcels.
- UPS transfers the package to USPS for final delivery
- UPS keeps the package in its network and combines it with other volume heading toward the final destination
Introducing the New UPS My Choice® Experience
- Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) may require UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day.
- Products classified as "Hazardous" must be shipped by UPS Ground.
- Products classified as "ORM-D" must be shipped by UPS Ground.
- Customers outside the Continental USA pay all shipping charges.
- APO & FPO orders must be shipped by US Mail with all shipping charges paid by the customer.
- All UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS Saturday Delivery, Oversized Shipping, C.O.D. and US Mail charges must be paid by the customer.
FOR ITEMS WITH FOB WEIGHTS...Here is How To Figure FOB Shipping Charges on Your Order:
2. Using the chart below, find your state's shipping zone.
3. Using the FOB Rate Chart, find your zone across the top and the total FOB pounds of your order down the left side. This will give you the total FOB charge to be added to your order. Questions? Just ask us - we can help.
Shipping Information for Temperature Sensitive Items
(Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items)
Other Shipping Guidelines Outlined Below:
APO & FPO orders must be shipped by US Mail with all shipping charges paid by the customer. Temperature Sensitive Items (Vaccines and Other Refrigerated Items) are unable to be shipped to APO & FPO addresses through US Mail.
The time in-transit of UPS Ground is based on your delivery address distance from our Massillon, Ohio headquarters. The UPS TIME-IN TRANSIT MAP (see below) will give you an estimate of your order’s time in-transit. Please note, UPS Ground delivers Monday through Friday. UPS Air Saturday delivery (where available) is an additional charge. Holidays are not included as a delivery day.
Orders Under $75.00
For orders under $75 (excluding all charges), please add a $9.95 minimum order charge.
Products classified and identified as "Hazardous" require an additional $39.00* Hazardous Surcharge and must be shipped UPS Ground. You can purchase up to one (1) case of like product per Hazardous Charge. Any questions, please ask.
*subject to change without notice
Products classified and identified as "ORM-D" must be shipped UPS Ground.
There is a UPS Special Handling Charge based on weight over 50 lbs ($12) or length over 48” ($17.50).
Items identified with the California Proposition 65 symbol are products that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov for more information.
For up-to-date California Proposition 65 Warning Label information, provided to us from our product manufacturers, please check a product’s detail page. We will update our website as manufacturers notify us with their California Proposition 65 Warning Label information. Any questions, please contact us at +1 (800) 321-0235 or email@example.com.
Please be advised that due to the U.S. Supreme Court case South Dakota v. Wayfair Inc., we are required to collect sales tax on all taxable sales in states where we have sales tax nexus (also called “sufficient physical presence” or “economic connection”). What does this mean to you? If you have not done so, please forward your Sales Tax Exemption Certificate to us promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 330-830-2762. You may also mail it to us at PBS Animal Health, 2780 Richville Drive SE, Massillon, OH 44646, Attn: Exemption Certificate. We accept the Multistate Tax Commission or specific State Exemption Certificates, based on your shipping location. If you have questions regarding submitting your Sales Tax Exemption Certificate, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +1 (800) 321-0235. For additional information on the Wayfair case, please speak with your accountant. Thank you for your assistance with this request.