Reporting Damages, Errors or Shortages
We take great pride in processing, picking and packing your
order so you receive the products you ordered in excellent
condition. In the unlikely event your shipment arrives damaged
or you find an error or shortage in your shipment, please
accept our apologies. If you notice something on your shipment
that just isn't right, please simply notify us within 3
business days of delivery. For damages, please keep all
products in the original box with original packing materials to
allow us to file a claim with the carrier. Failure to do so
will result in a delay of the carrier’s investigation. Credit
or replacement products will not be issued until the carrier
completes their investigation. Emailing pictures of the damage
to us at email@example.com
may also help expedite the claim.
Request for permission to return merchandise for credit should be made through a PBS Animal Health customer care representative. A $15.00 Restocking Fee and shipping charges may apply to returns.
Your Return Is As Simple & Easy As 1-2-3
1. Fill out the Return Authorization, including the reason for your return by:
- Using the back of your yellow packing slips - or
- Printing Return Authorization Form here
2. Make copies of both sides of your yellow packing slip and return form for your records. Enclose the original yellow packing slip with your returned merchandise.
3. Pack the item(s) in a shipping box
with packing materials and send back to us.
Remember to include all original pieces of the item or set in order to receive a credit, refund of the purchase price or replacement.
Please send package within 30 days of receipt
PBS Animal Health
2780 Richville Drive SE
Massillon, Ohio 44646
At PBS Animal Health Your Satisfaction is Priority #1!!