How to Order Prescriptions from PBS Animal Health
We fulfill livestock, equine, and pet prescriptions through our Matthews Veterinary Pharmacy.
To process your prescription order, we need a valid prescription on file.
Our Pharmacy Service is available in these states:
- New Hampshire
- New York
- West Virginia
We can receive a prescription through the three methods below.
1. Place your order online and our pharmacist will contact your veterinarian.
During the checkout process, we will collect your veterinarian and animal information. Our pharmacist will contact your veterinarian to obtain a prescription. We will ship your non-prescription items immediately. Prescription orders will be held up to 3 business days awaiting approval from your vet.
2. Ask your Veterinarian to submit your prescription by one of the following methods.
- Call our Pharmacy at +1 (800) 835-7451 or
- Fax the prescription to our Pharmacy at 330-830-2764
- Please call us at 800-321-0235 to place your order once you've confirmed your vet has submitted your prescription.
3. If you have the original prescription from your vet, please call our Customer Care team for ordering instructions.
Your Prescription Order is very important and you can be assured that as soon as we have your prescription(s) on file, along with your order, we will ship your order promptly!
Your satisfaction is TOP PRIORITY!
State Law prohibits the return of items purchased with a prescription.
OHIO STATE BOARD OF PHARMACY:
WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR LICENSE
TERMINAL DISTRIBUTOR LICENSE
Pharmacy is licensed as Matthews Veterinary Pharmacy.
Customer Care Center Hours:
Monday - Friday 7am-7pm ET
Fax 24/7: 330-830-2762