* Entry Level Boot perfect for the transition into being "barefoot and booted" * Makes a great spare for a lost shoe! * Easily fastened * Simple to measure and get the right fit! Learn how in 'Photos' below * * Learn more about going barefoot and choosing the right Cavallo Hoof Boot – watch the videos in 'Other Info' below
ELB (Entry Level Boot) by Cavallo is perfect for those still nervous about transitioning into being "barefoot and booted" and those who are already barefoot but require protection only on limited occasions. Also ideal for rehabilitation and therapeutic purposes; makes an excellent "spare tire" for a lost shoe. Uncompromising in quality and specification. Upper material is Cavallo's 1680 count Denier industrial grade nylon – the same material used on Cavallo Sport style hoof boots, which have been tried and tested in all terrains since 2008. Replaceable Velcro closure extends boot's working life in the event of Velcro fatigue. Easily fastened by 8 and 80 year-olds alike, the strap does not require a screwdriver, extra physical strength or any other tools. Features unique, built-in side drainage slots (not drain holes, which clog up).
Includes Cavallo's Best Boot Warranty coverage (180 day "repair or replace").
Regular Sole features:
• Natural round shape
• Outside tread pattern supports hoof wall
• All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
• Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
• Sole width same as sole length
Slim Sole features:
• Built-in break over
• Unique tread pattern supports frog
• Innovative sole design for natural heel (skid) brake
• Sole width is 1/4" narrower than sole length
Cavallo Boots features and benefits:
• Cavallo's patented front opening
• Specially formulated high performance thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides total hoof protection, shock absorption and abrasion resistance
• Built-in sole relief: integrated high density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall, relieving minimum pressure off sole, bars and frog
• Cavallo's signature built-in side drainage for water, mud and sand
• Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
• Rust proof metal and waterproof thread
• Absorb shock – so horse's legs don't need to!
Proud sponsor of the American Competitive Trail Horse Association (ACTHA)
Please sum these numbers +=
Thank you for sharing with us, we appreciate your comments. After reviewing them we may decide to share your story with other livestock customers in printed materials, advertisements, and/or online. By offering to share your testimonial, review or story, you understand that PBS Animal Health may publish those comments (in full or in part) along with your name and/or initials, city and state of residence. Again, thank you.