* Low style's new sole and updated styling gives more stability on wet surfaces with a greater level of comfort and fit; versatile Ankle style updated with a new height and outsole pattern
* Leave 'em by the back door
* All-purpose lightweight shoe
* Ankle replaces Jobber Boot
* Low replaces Muckster Shoe and Daily Lawn & Garden Shoe
* Get your Muck on! See the video in 'Other Info' below
Men's Muckster II – Ideal for any chore or task where there is mud, slush or rain. Whether on the farm or in the garden, it’s easy to slip-on and quick to kick-off – making it a great “leave by the back door” boot. Features 4mm CR Flex-Foam and traditional breathable Muck Airmesh lining. Slip ‘em on and always feel dry and comfortable. Comfort topline. High traction rubber outsole. Sub-freezing to 65°F comfort range. 100% waterproof.
Low style is a comfortable slipper after a hunt or keep a second pair in the truck for the drive home after a fatiguing day. New sole and updated styling gives this popular, updated shoe more stability on wet surfaces along with an even greater level of comfort and fit. 3"H, available in black or green.
Ankle style is one of Muck’s most versatile styles and has been updated with a new height and outsole pattern. Perfect for wearing around camp. 7"H, available in black.
Thank you for sharing with us, we appreciate your comments. After reviewing them we may decide to share your story with other livestock customers in printed materials, advertisements, and/or online. By offering to share your testimonial, review or story, you understand that PBS Animal Health may publish those comments (in full or in part) along with your name and/or initials, city and state of residence. Again, thank you.