* Now also available in 13" height * Commercial grade boot provides maximum protection and stability on any terrain * High rubber overlay for protection against rock and brush * Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
Muckmaster Boots from Muck Boot Company provide maximum protection against rock and brush with extended rubber overlay and maximum stability on any terrain with molded, durable, rubber outsole.
100% waterproof, commercial grade Muckmaster Boot features:
• Stretch-fit topline binding snugs to calf to keep warmth in and cold out with a comfort range of sub-freezing to 85ºF
• 2 mm thermal foam underlay is added to instep area for additional warmth
• CR flex-foam bootie with 4-way stretch nylon that is lightweight, flexible and buoyant
• Breathable airmesh lining
• EVA molded midsole with contoured internal footbed
• Wrap-up bumper
• Additional Achilles overlay for added protection
• Convenient kick rim for hands-free removal
Mid-cut and Hi-cut styles. Black.
Please sum these numbers +=
Thank you for sharing with us, we appreciate your comments. After reviewing them we may decide to share your story with other livestock customers in printed materials, advertisements, and/or online. By offering to share your testimonial, review or story, you understand that PBS Animal Health may publish those comments (in full or in part) along with your name and/or initials, city and state of residence. Again, thank you.