* Trust the needles and syringes veterinarians have trusted for 40 years...Monoject * Monoject K-3 Lancet point proven sharpest for IM, IV, intradermal & subcut procedures * See our Needle/Syringe Policy in the Other Info tab
Monoject Disposable Aluminum Hub Needles – Wings at luer lock flange assure perfect fit on all syringes. Specifically designed for use in animals, featuring a stiffer, stronger aluminum hub than standard needles with aluminum hub. Sterile, single use and latex-free.
Features and Benefits:
• Special bevel grind specifically designed for use in animals
• Color coded needle sheath allows for easy identification of needle gauge
• Aluminum luer lock hub provides very secure fit; needle can be manipulated with less chance of breakage compared to epoxy design
• Heat stake; cap-to-sheath seal provides visible and audible tamper evidence; guarantees sterility before use; assures user confidence
• Rigid polypropylene hard pack protects against accidental product contamination and provides particulate-free package
Packaged in a rigid, color-coded cartridge. Sold individually.
Needle/Syringe Shipping Policy
Due to varying state laws, Needles and Syringes may not be able to be shipped to every state. Please ask about State Sales Exclusions if you have any concerns.
Please sum these numbers +=
Thank you for sharing with us, we appreciate your comments. After reviewing them we may decide to share your story with other livestock customers in printed materials, advertisements, and/or online. By offering to share your testimonial, review or story, you understand that PBS Animal Health may publish those comments (in full or in part) along with your name and/or initials, city and state of residence. Again, thank you.