Current positions available:
Most opportunities are for our hedquarters location in Massillon, Ohio except where noted.
- National Sales Manager
- Sales Support Representative
Why apply at PBS Animal Health?
- We value your wholesome character and strong work ethic
- We value your farm/livestock/animal background & experience
- We appreciate your individual talents, education and skills and are dedicated to helping maximize your abilities
- We offer an exciting, fast-paced work environment that offers learning and advancement
- We promote personal development and teamwork
- We are a 75+ year old, family owned & operated company that values employees, family, animals, farming and community
- We have been serving the animal health industry since 1941 and we understand what farmers and animal owners need to keep their animals healthy and happy – we care about animals large and small!
- We offer a new, clean, drug-free, smoke-free and safety-conscious workplace to come to and thrive in every day
- We promote and encourage exceptional internal and external customer service for a positive, rewarding work experience for employees, suppliers, customers and community
- We are conveniently located in Stark County (Massillon, Ohio) with fast and easy access to close-by businesses, restaurants and retail stores
- We offer a serene semi-rural country setting to work in every day – our 68,000 sq ft "World Headquarters" is bordered on all sides by beautiful hay and grain fields
- We offer full and part-time positions to grow and prosper in
- We provide new employee orientation and training to kick off your success
- We offer competitive wages and a full-time benefits package including paid time off, 401k, health benefits and more
It's easy to apply for a career with PBS Animal Health...here's how:
- Submit your resume, letter of interest and position/department you are applying for, in a Word document or pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit our online application: Download application
- Apply in person at one of our PBS Animal Health stores
- Call us at 800-321-0235 and ask for the Human Resources Department when you call
Apply now – we are always looking for great people to add to our Corporate Team!
Want to learn more about what we do? Browse this website now, or email us at email@example.com with any questions or comments you may have.
- To be a preferred, primary provider of health products for commercial livestock, horses, companion animals and their owners.
- To exceed internal and external customer expectations and to achieve our corporate SMART'R Goals.
- To be an employer of choice both in our area and in our industry.
- We will continue to grow our animal health markets of heritage, including the commercial livestock, equine, companion animal and human health markets, selling both to end-users and resellers through a variety of marketing and sales programs.
- We will embrace state-of-the-art systems, technology and business practices, while promoting healthy and productive personal and professional relationships and mutual accountability as we carry on the traditional values of our founders.